Learning how to make a smokey eye is difficult. But adding in a color like purple complicates it even more. This photo tutorial breaks is down for you step by step. Follow the steps and practice will make perfect Purple Smokey Eyes. 🙂
4. Use a plum purple eyeshadow along the eyelid crease and just above it. Also add a little smudge of plum shadow along the bottom of the eye, just below the black eyeliner.
5. Use a complimentary pink eye shadow (or blush) under the arch of the brow, blending the plum shadow into the light pink.
8. This is optional. But adding a lighter plum color eyeshadow below the eye, along the black liner creates more depth.
9. Add a light pink with a cue tip in the inner corner of the eye. This brightens the eye.
6. Use black eyeshadow over the eyelid again, blending the plum shadow in the crease into the black on the lid.
7. Choose a shimmering plum eyeshadow and cover the eyelid, blending into the matte plum shadow that is in the crease.
2. Use a light pencil along the arch of the eyebrow. This makes your eyebrows looked more arched and gives the illusion of larger eyes.