We’re surrounded by shimmer and glitter at every turn, but let’s not forget about the beautiful, velvety matte shadows. Check out this navy and purple smokey eye perfect for all year round! Pair with either a nude lip or a bold red lip.
3. Pat matte white shadow onto your inner eye corner.
4. Next, take a large, flat shader brush and pat on a matte, blackened purple shade all over the lid.
9. Use a black liquid liner to create a winged cat eye liner shape on top lash line.
10. Apply mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
5. Grab a blending brush, dip the very tip into a matte navy shade and place at outer corner, blending inwards and into your crease.
6. Use a pointed pencil brush and drag the matte purple along your lower lash line.
1. Pat a matte white shadow on your brow bone.
2. Apply a light taupe brown shade to your crease area with a fluffy crease brush. Use small circular motions to lay color down and windshield wiper motions to soften the line and blend.
11 Fantasy Red Dresses
Dark & Sexy Pinup by Carrie Hampton
Dark & provocative art by Lizzy Falcon
Demon Eyes – How to create them in Photoshop!
We are using the NYX Smokey Eyeshadow Palette to achieve this look. Any eyeshadow of similiar shades will work as well.