At this stage the makeup looks horrible. Don’t fret, it will all fall into place.
4. Grab a lighter opaque brown shade, preferably with a yellow background and blend into the green to soften and create a more harmonious color passage.
8. The inner corner needs some shimmer. So add a light color of gold on the top and bottom of the corner of the eye.
5. Apply primer on the eyelid above the black pencil. Apply carefully so as not to ruin your progress.
Someone Save This Forgotten Chateau
Striped Tights & Dark Delights
15 Examples, Black Eye Shadow Done Well!
Peek Inside The Coven (Gallery 2)
6. Now fill the eyelid with black shadow with glitter. The primer will help adhere the eyeshadow to your lid.
9. We finish with liner close to the top and bottom lashes. For an even more dramatic look, apply false eyelashes.